Ask the provider about subsequent adjustments to orthotics. Specifically:
- What is the likelihood that you will require an adjustment?
- What do they charge for adjustments?
- Are adjustments generally done while you wait?
- Ortho-Care’s customized patient follow-up program indicates that our adjustment rate is 1 in 7. Subsequently, there is an 86% chance that adjustments will not be necessary.
- Ortho-Care does not charge for adjustments.
- 95% of adjustments are done in our on-site lab while the patient waits. Therefore the orthotics can be tested for fit and comfort before the patient leaves, eliminating the need for extra dispensing visits.